Recoveries Handler - We offer full training delivered by a dedicated team with great progression for everyone.
We are a rapidly growing Accident Management company based in Crewe that offers its employees a good starting salary, excellent monthly incentives & rewards to enable you to earn more - just for doing your job well and holidays that rise each year with length of service.
The Company: Kindertons has retained its family vibe despite huge growth over the last few years and is a lively, atmospheric place to work. In our industry we are known for the great care we take with clients and credit our excellent employees for this being the case, our Recoveries Handlers are absolutely key to our continued financial growth.
- We are proud to hold the servicemark for service from the Institute for Customer Service.
- We believe that we are a leader in Automotive accident solutions and that our Customer Service levels are unrivalled.
The Position: We’re looking for Recoveries Handlers with great negotiation skills, who can be confident on the phone when liaising with insurance companies to recover monies relating to an accident, building a good rapport from the outset and managing your own caseload working to daily, weekly and monthly targets. The starting salary we’re offering is £16,250 rising upon passing your 6 month probation period.
- We offer 6 monthly reviews and £1000 salary increases should you rise to the next level upto £19,500 per annum.
- We also have a monthly incentive scheme that can increase your annual salary by upto £4200 a year (dependant on level).
The Location: Our Recoveries Handlers are based in Capital House, which is on Fourth Avenue off Weston Road in Crewe. We are accessible by bus between Stoke, Alsager and Nantwich via Crewe, within walking distance of Crewe train station and have onsite parking.
Why Should You Apply?
- It’s a great, fun place to work.
- Substantial rewards to increase your salary
- Excellent technical training
- Clear progression path with financial increments at every along the way
- Social and sports events
- Accident and Employee referral schemes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job