Recoveries Coordinator - 12 month contract
Why is a role in our Recoveries team the next step for you?
As a key part of Worldpay's Collections department, our Recoveries Team are responsible for providing an effective debt recovery service, achieving resolution of Direct Debit queries and obtaining payment of outstanding debt in accordance with the Collections strategy. As a Recoveries team member you will be responsible for mitigating loss for Worldpay and dealing with internal and external correspondence queries received.
How will you add value on a day to day basis?
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responding and completing requests from customers, third parties and internal/external stakeholders.
- To act as a contact point for both internal and external stakeholders queries.
- Communicate professionally with customers, third parties and stakeholders via email and telephone.
- Ensure the accounts on the debt management database are updated with the latest progress to ensure visibility for the wider Collections teams.
- Ensure management instructions and required strategies are followed and implemented effectively.
- Quality control processes are followed to ensure accuracy and attention to detail is maintained at all times.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining department MI & reports.
- Ownership of tasks relating to role and associated processes.
- Support the wider Collections teams with any adhoc administrative tasks where required.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in administration, with a good understanding of debt recovery and ideally with some experience of working within a regulated environment. You will be adept at multi-tasking and managing tight deadlines.Ideally you will have some NAP & WPG experience and a good working knowledge of Excel. This role has a high level of interaction with both internal and external stakeholders so you must be a confident communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills. Customer interaction is required within this role therefore a professional and customer centric approach is needed.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there's a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. If you'd like to know more about Worldpay and this exciting role, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
- credit control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"