Based in Petersfield
Full time, Permanent
Must be prepared to work evenings and occasional Saturdays
This position can start immediately so little or no notice period is desirable!
My client who is a market leader in finance is looking to recruit a suitable candidate to join their Recoveries team, to negotiate repayment plans or recover assets.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Making and receiving calls.
- Recording information on customer accounts.
- Creating new repayment plans to benefit both the customer and the business.
- Taking payments by Debit Card.
Experience and skills required:
Previous experience of working in an FCA regulated environment is desirable.
- Previous telephony customer service experience.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Confident communication skills.
- Highly accurate.
Candidates will need to be solution-orientated and able to find the best deal for all parties concerned. They should have a strong eye for detail and administration experience, along with an excellent telephone manner and solid negotiation skills.
Interviews are taking place immediately!
Please contact Lucy @ Wild Recruitment for more information.
Key words: FCA, finance, collections, debt, banking, customer service, petersfield, inbound, outbound, administration, asset.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job