Salary £45,000 plus excelling bonus and benefits
Location North Kent/Bromley
Job Summary:The Recoveries Analyst provides analytical and strategic support across Collections, Recoveries and Debt Purchase departments as well as Trace, Recoveries, Debt Management, Debt Purchase operations and Group projects.
They are responsible for providing management with analytical insight into Post-default collections strategies and their commercial viability. The role requires individuals who are exceptionally intelligent, organised and highly skilled communicators.
Tasks and Duties
Understand the collections strategy and propose, develop and deploy strategies to create measurable improvements.
- Improve the performance of business strategies - have a very deep understanding of Collections and Debt Purchase business strategies.
- Combine operational execution skills with strategic portfolio management skills in managing the arrears book.
- Gather results and present them to the business, translating into profitable commercial recommendations.
- Produce statistical model building and accurate forecasting.
- Undertake insightful, accurate and creative analysis to deliver project requirements including key recommendations and revenue benefits.
- Identify and close areas of risk or inefficiency
- Produce world-class deliverables fit for a world-class operation
- Produce best-in-class MI Suites ensuring transparency and a granular level of insight
- Implement test and control environments to ensure strategies are robust and optimal
- Provide analysis for third party performance at a granular and top level
- Focus and ensure analytical work is relevant and value generating
- Develop intelligent and useful tools which generate value within collections
- Utilise advanced analytical methods to provide accurate models and forecasts
- Develop accurate commercial cases to support strategic decisions
- Challenge the received wisdom on process and the use of people and technology within the organisation
- Experience of working within a customer centric business
- Ability to understand where your role fits within the customer lifecycle
- Ability to put the customer at the heart of what you do on a day to day basis
- Ability to raise issues with your manager/Compliance Department, if you identify potential risks to our customers through your day to day duties
- Ability to identify potential risks to our customers and establish the best way of addressing these
Computer System knowledge of following
- Microsoft Office
- SQL Server
- Understanding of analytical processing within DWH environments
3 years in a highly analytical role, experience in the financial sector is an advantage but not essential
Strong2:1 in a relevant degree; Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Physical sciences
Please apply today!