Recoveries Agent, Warrington- £18,000- £21,000
Our client is a leading finance firm, a specialist lender with many years’ experience in funding and innovating in the accident repair and credit hire sector. This client really cares for their staff and holds their employees job satisfaction at the very top of their priority.
- Recovering repair and associated costs from insurance companies in a cost-effective manner, in accordance with the company guidelines, procedures and claims philosophy.
- Negotiating with insurers in line with introducer stance or senior sign off.
- Handling claims through the litigation process, in conjunction with solicitors as appropriate.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of legal and technical information, including relevant motor case law.
- Adherence to service level agreements and accountability for completed work diary and related tasks.
- Be comfortable in running company reports and knowing personal and departmental targets.
- To build relationships with introducers, repairers, engineers and insurers providing excellent customer service at all times.
- To support team members and assist in other areas of the business, as fluctuations in business needs require.
- To maintain up to date knowledge of the Company’s products and continuously seek to develop your skills and knowledge, taking part in training provided by the Company. All tasks must be completed adhering to the company values.
What you will need.
- Experience of operating in claims/dispute resolution
- Customer service experience.
- Experience of managing own workload to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and department quality and service standards
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and make logical decisions
- Sound judgement and strong negotiation skills
What they can do for you.
- 4 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- 'Meditation Monday’ and Monthly Massage days
- Free gym membership
- Private Medical insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- Free onsite car park
- Credit Hire
- Loss Recovery
- Motor Fleet
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'