I'm working with a UK Firm who are looking to identify a Records Management Assistant to join on a permanent basis. The role will involve consulting the business on Records Management policies and procedures.
- Handle Physical and Electronic records ensuring correct Data Retention and Disposal procedures are followed.
- Act at the first point of contact, answering all queries regarding Records Management from Internal Staff and Third Parties.
- Advise staff about Records Management, Data Privacy and Security best practices.
- Develops and maintains Data Inventory Systems for both physical and electronic records.
- Liaise with the business to help ensure the Firm is compliant with Data Protection laws under GDPR in relation to Records Management.
- Work with external partners to ensure all documents are processed in line with GDPR.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience of Records Management within a firm.
- Work experience within a Professional Services or Law Firm.
- Experience of dealing with external suppliers.
Salary: £22,000-£28,000 + Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"