Legal firm of European Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys is a world leader in its field and our clients are world leaders in theirs.
Our office is located in Holborn, Central London (Holborn tube station 1 minute walk).
We have an ideal opportunity for a bright school leaver to gain some valuable experience in a professional services firm within a core support function.
The role involves a high level of interaction with Partners and staff around the firm. A smart appearance and ability to communicate appropriately is therefore essential.
Standard hours 9am to 5pm (but may also be required to work 8am to 4pm and 8.30am to 4.30pm on a rota basis).
- Handling all file movement within the office
- Opening and distributing incoming post to Partners and Technical Assistants
- Distributing prompt lists by email when Technical Assistants are absent from the office
- Archiving closed/granted files in the basement
- Any other miscellaneous administrative tasks within the Records & Formalities department
- Team player
- Diligent and thorough
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Smart appearance in keeping with professional environment
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideally educated to A Level standard (would consider those with a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, to include English Language and Maths)
- Work experience in an office environment (ideal but not essential)
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic level IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet)
- Familiarity with operation of office equipment (faxes, photocopiers, scanners) (ideal but not essential)
Please send in CV's for immediate consideration