An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Records Street works Assistant based in Bodmin to join an expanding company. You will receive free parking and ongoing training to experience all areas of work in the department; becoming multi-skilled and flexible.
Our client is an award winning DNO which provides the highest quality of service and receives the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year. It is a well established company with over 7 million customers covering the South West, South Wales and the Midlands.
As the Records Street works Assistant your duties will include:
- Issuing Street Works Notices.
- Dealing with Local Authorities regarding any aspect of Street Works.
- Dealing direct with Contractors both verbally and by written instruction.
- Dealing with all Street Works defects.
- Clearing invoices relating to Street Works Activities.
- Invoicing contractors relating to any Street Works Activity.
- Preparing monthly statistics.
- Providing any other information as may relate to Street Works
To be a successful Records Street works Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of four GCSEs or equivalent.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Good keyboard and PC skills.
- Ability to prioritise own work.
- Ability to work under own initiative, but know when to seek advice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a full time position 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday based around the hours of 8am-4.30pm. This is a temporary role for between 9-12 months to cover Maternity leave.
If you are interested please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job