TO £38k pro rata
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at a prestigious banking group. We are seeking to recruit an AUTOREK SPECIALIST to join the reconciliation team. This is a three month fixed term contract within the Investment Management Operations team to assist with the implementation of Autorek (the Bank’s new reconciliations platform). The individuals are expected to work closely with all areas of the bank as well as intermediaries and third parties.
- Assume responsibility for transfer of cash & stock reconciliations into Autorek system, drive forward with the project.
- Coordinate with external parties on data collection
- Run parallel testing of Autorek output versus existing reconciliation process
- Coordinate with reconciliation team to design matching rules
- Document procedures and controls around new processes
- Provide admin support to the Investment Operations team
Applicants MUST have experience using Excel and adapting manual processes. An understanding of an automated reconciliation platform is essential, Autorek experience preferred. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with clients, providers and senior management coupled with a high level of confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.