This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
To process Client documentation and information monthly including completing Client reconciliations, Top 5, Ageing and Contras in line with procedures and quality standards, and to provide administrative support and assistance to the Client Managers/Portfolio Team. (First line of defence)
1. Working in the team that supports the Client Managers- account administration and risk assessment work in order to keep bad debts and losses to a minimum and maximise client retention.
2. Tasks include (but not restricted to) processing Client Sales Ledgers, review of Client month end reconciliations, , Debtor Concentrations, Ageing and Contra accounts, cash postings and Sales Ledger adjustments, scanning and filing, assisting with daily post, inputting Client data into internal systems, check and investigate Client invoices/credit notes schedules, processing client payments
3. Deal with and resolve any Client queries, working with the Client Managers as appropriate
4. Ensure internal systems are updated monthly with the correct information and within deadlines.
5. Completing regulatory mandatory training courses within deadlines such as, Data Protection Act, Money Laundering Regulations, etc and behave in compliance thereof.
6. Maintain and develop relationships with Clients to promote business, and identify further opportunities for referral to New Business.
7. Ensure all paperwork is received as policy, properly maintained, completed in a timely manner and Company procedures followed, escalating any issues and/or findings to Operations Supervisor
8. Provide assistance to other Business Units when required
* GCSE level Maths and English
Your Experience (type & level)
* Commercial knowledge, customer service, credit control useful but not essential.
If interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay or email your CV to
- business banking
- corporate banking
- corporate finance
- investment finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job