Fund/Portfolio Administration Associate will be responsible for assisting with the daily transaction management of managed investment portfolios, which deal in hedge, private equity, and mutual funds.
As a member of the Investment Operations team, this role requires frequent collaboration with other internal operations and investment teams along with external service providers (e.g., custodians, banks, investment managers).
- Cash management through preparation and execution of wire instructions and trade tickets to custodian banks
- Daily reconciliation of cash accounts to bank/custodian
- Track wire transactions and trade execution in order to confirm completion within internal and external deadlines
- Provide cash projections to investment directors and their team in order to assist in upcoming investment decisions
- Support senior members of the investment operations team with various daily, weekly, and monthly cash and transaction reconciliation along with other operational activities for multiple clients
- Enhance and maintain procedures and documentation of the cash and trade transaction process
- Identify opportunities to reduce risk and increase scalability of existing processes through controls, procedures and technology enhancements
- Undergraduate degree;
- 1-2 years' work experience in investment operations or financial services. Knowledge and experience with wire transaction processing, fund of funds, hedge and/or private equity funds preferred
- A team oriented individual with strong interpersonal, organizational, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment, and manage multiple competing priorities within deadlines
- Familiarity with alternative assets and private equity funds an advantage
- Cash management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job