A well-renowned media organisation is looking for an immediately reconciliations & data analyst to support them on a 6 month interim project reporting into the financial controller. The opportunity has come on due to legacy system migration in SAP. The reconciliations analyst will be at home with mass data management with experience in SQL, Access or Advanced Excel VBA and Macro confidence.
- Validate, test and implement data conversion strategy
- Ensure legacy data is converted accurately
- Assist on data extracts, reconciliations and reports required from legacy systems
- Address any data conversion issues and propose solutions
- Help make improvements in the implementation process
- Prepare full data conversion reconciliation at finite detail
- Support in preparing desktop procedures and process notes for current processes
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- Previous experiencing as Project/Systems Accountant and/or with large data conversions projects preferred.
- Experience of working with General Ledger and Consolidation systems, SAP/ BPC/ Business Warehouse with specialization in the SAP asset module (desired).
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel) are required on this role.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Comfortable in identifying issues and proposing solutions.
If you believe you have all that is required then please apply now for an ASAP interview and immediate start.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job