A leading and award winning Investment Services provider requires a Reconciliations Associate to work within their busy office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing business under the umbrella of a prestigious Asset Management company.
Reporting to the Risk & Controls Team Leader the successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include completion of the External Bank and Internal Client Money reconciliations within agreed SLA’s and to ensure all breaks are understood and communicated.
Key responsibilities / duties
- Ensuring all CASS 6 and CASS 7 daily reconciliation and control reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Complete the daily and monthly CASS 6 custody reconciliations with a focus on identifying and working with the other operations teams to resolve.
- Completing the daily key control reports as well as resolution and root cause analysis for all internal incidents raised.
- Completing the daily Equity Stock Reconciliation and monthly Fund Stock Reconciliation, ensuring that all breaks are understood, aged and communicated
- Calculating the adviser and month end fees in a timely and accurate manner.
- Raising, investigating and resolving outstanding incidents.
This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious, bright and confident individual who is looking to build on a career within the Investment Market. You will be able to demonstrate a wealth of skills; including, working well under pressure with good communication and organisational skills and a 'can-do’ attitude. Prior experience of CASS knowledge, previous experience of cash and/or stock reconciliations would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing organisation where you can make a name for yourself and carve out a rewarding career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job