Role: Reconciliations Administrator
Contact Type: Initial six month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension to permanent role
Benefits: Annual staff bonus, pension, study support scheme, free onsite gym and monthly pay-day drinks
Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry and one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you. AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre.
We are now recruiting an enthusiastic, positive and hardworking individual to join the Operational Oversight Team as a Reconciliations Administrator.
The role of a Reconciliations Administrator is pivotal to the smooth running of business by ensuring that financial transactions processed through client money bank accounts are reflect correctly onto our internal systems. As part of this role you will gain an insight into both the Pension and stockbroking side of the business as well as regulatory requirements including CASS.
As a Reconciliations Administrator you will work as part of a team to meet various targets in daily reconciliation tasks. Primarily you will be required to reconcile bank account transactions and work with other operational teams to resolve any discrepancies that arise. Whilst workloads will be distributed by the Team Leader, the Reconciliations Administrator will be expected to manage their own workload effectively to ensure that all targets and internal service level agreements are met.
- Daily reconciliation of Trustee bank accounts
- All reconciliations to be completed to reflect the position of BOS vs Composer and Composer vs Client
- Client Money reporting on a daily basis
- Verify integrity of daily debit card payment data
- Ensure all statement entries have been imported from BOS to internal systems
- Ensure all payments and receipts are dealt with, in line with internal SLAs
- Maintain good working relations with your team and other teams, liaising as necessary to develop efficient and effective operating processes
- Escalate outstanding issues to the Team Leader
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by Team Leader / Manager
Knowledge and skills:
• You will hold a minimum of 5 GCSE Grades A-C, including Maths and English (or equivalent).
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
• Experience of financial services, or a keen interest in it, is desirable
In return you can expect:
• A full training programme and study support
• Excellent career opportunities
• 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
• Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
• Contributory pension scheme
• Holiday buy/sell scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
• Free gym and classes
• Volunteering days
• + much, much more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'