Reconciliations Administrator - Client Service (Banking)Manchester
Institutional Accounting provides portfolio accounting and reporting as a value added service to clients of the core custody business. The service provides the delivery, to agreed deadlines, of an audited market valuation for a portfolio or group of portfolios, together with supporting transaction details.
This team's primary focus is to work in partnership with our clients and be responsible for the production of daily & monthly valuations and the provision of the complete and independent investment reporting package, in accordance with service agreements, internal policies and legal / regulatory requirements.
These clients invest in the full range of financial instruments that include Equities, Bonds, Forward and Spot FX, Derivatives and Money Market instruments amongst others.
- Complete all relevant daily, weekly & monthly assigned tasks to ensure that all client SLA's are achieved in-line with agreed deadlines and expected standards
- Provide frequent and consistent communication updates, ensuring that any potential internal or external service level breaches are escalated.
- Identify and develop improved working practices to increase efficiency and mitigate risk with a key focus on root cause analysis to reduce operational queries
- Assist to maintain a high level of morale within the team and department by displaying a positive, productive and professional work ethic.
- Open strong communication links with other operational areas and key service providers to establish standardisation in working practices whenever possible.
- Ensure that Client expectations are fully managed and either met or exceeded in relation to resolution of queries.
- Ensure business practices and controls are understood for all clients including those that deviate from the standard service offering.
- Develop own knowledge, to include the financial products used by our clients, operational procedures within the department and those of our internal stakeholders and current market developments.
- Financial industry knowledge preferred but not essential.
- Attention to detail, good organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise in order to meet stringent demands.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to communicate with clients and team members.
- Excellent numerical skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis & checking of work.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Quick to develop new skills and a pro-active approach to learning and training
- Have a flexible attitude responding to the varying demands experienced in a financial services environment.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'