Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with our well-established business services client in Bracknell, to recruit a Reconciliation specialist, to join their growing accounting team, that sits within their European Shared Service Centre.
The role of Reconciliation Specialist exists to assist the business due to a recent period of growth and acquisition. This role would therefore suit a problem solver with a keen eye for detail.
Typical duties are likely to involve.
- Interpretation and transfer of data from legacy system onto SAP
- Monitoring of daily invoicing transactions to ensure accuracy of upload and billing process
- Record, reconcile and analyse intercompany accounting activities including intercompany payment, cash application, and period end close
- Investigate reconciliation differences and manage through to resolution
- Handle all queries regarding intercompany transactions and manage any queries through to resolution
- Review journal entries, compile account reconciliations
- Resolve exceptions relating to financial and billing operations to ensure items reconcile
- Escalate any unresolved items as and when required
- Act as a point of contact for queries between finance and IT teams
- Relaying daily feedback and making suggestions for process improvement
- Prepare regular update/progress reports for management
- Effectively communicating with internal stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will need a thorough understanding of billing, invoicing and inter-company accounts, as well as an analytical and problem solving approach. You will also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be capable of building strong relationships with internal staff members.
Please contact me directly for further details of this superb opportunity to work with one of Bracknell's largest businesses, and for a full job specification.
- Assistant Accountant