JHE & Partners are working with an excellent business in Bradford who are looking for a reconciliation / cashier to add to their team. In this newly created role you will be working alongside a busy credit control function and reporting in to the Credit Manager. You will have good exposure in a cashiering role, duties include:
- Daily investigations and resolve unallocated cash across multiple business accounts
- Reconciling all bank accounts, cheques and BACS payments
- Daily unallocated cash reports for allocation of funds
- Allocation of client funds received, posted to client policies
- Banking of cheques received
- Allocation of journal entries
- Prepare all cheques for daily banking
- Post all funds received to the relevant accounts
- Responsible for cash deposits and banking
This role is not for the faint-hearted, the department is extremely busy with plenty of variety on offer. There will be support from management as well as your peers but you must be able to hold your own in this fast-paced rewarding role. If you're interested, do apply immediately as the client is looking to interview ASAP. Package on offer is circa £21k with 20 days holiday + 8BH, free parking, pensions and bonus.
- Account Reconciliation
- Cash Flow
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'