We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Reconciliation Assisitant to join us based from our Glasgow site paying a salary of £18,000.
This is an opportunity to work with a company committed to your success and development.
We want to reward you for your talent and skills and offer a benefits package including employee pension, group life cover, discounts & reward schemes at major high street stores, employee recognition programmes plus a generous holiday allowance of 28 days a year.
Your New Role
The Reconciliation Assistant will support the internal finance team within the insurance department, in the delivery of a comprehensive financial and management accounting information function for the company.
As a Reconciliation Assistant what will my responsibilities include?
- Client liaison
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
- Account investigation activities
- Creating monthly reconciliation reports
- Ensure all processes are embedded and an effective control environment is maintained
As a Reconciliation Assistant what skills and experience will I need?
- Previous experience of working within the financial services industry at Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant level
- Experience of reconciling customer accounts
- A passion for delivering customer excellence
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, numeracy and attention to detail skills
- Ability to organise workload and think logically
- Flexibility to support the business needs as and when required