Why join Travelex?
Travelex is the world's largest specialist provider of foreign exchange, with nearly 40 years’ experience trading in up to 80 currencies. With retail and wholesale activities in over 30 countries, we serve 70+ million customers annually. Our annual revenues are in excess of £800 million.
We are focused on making our customers’ lives simpler, more engaging and hassle free while they travel or move money abroad. Customer centricity and digital are at the centre of our business strategy. We have embarked on a digital transformation to deliver change and enable us to adapt in a fast changing landscape driven by technology advances and rapidly changing consumer behaviour.
Cash is a fundamental part of our core business, but we’re just at the start of an exciting journey where we are evolving both our digital and physical channels to protect and grow our position in the fiercely competitive travel money space.
A little bit about the role:
As Reconciliation Analyst - International Payments you will join a young and entrepreneurial team in our Kings Cross head office to play a critical role in the success of Travelex. This is a unique opportunity for someone to set up the reconciliation process within a growing new sector of Travelex. You would work with the Operations team based in the UK and the finance team (UK and Mumbai), to manage the recs for both incoming and outgoing payments across existing projects and design the flow for new projects to come.
You would be working with many different offices in different countries, and travel may be possible.
What are we looking for?
- Finance background with previous experience working in money transfer / international payments.
- Enthusiastic about data and hands on with data analysis.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- IT Literate - experience using transaction matching systems an advantage, but the ability to quickly learn new systems is essential.
- Logical, practical & inquisitive mindset, happy working in a changing environment, with an enjoyment of problem-solving and a strong analytical mindset.
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in finance and accounting within a fintech company.
We look forward to you joining our team in London!
Eligible candidates will already be resident in and have the legal right to work in the UK.