Our client who is based at the Gyle is looking for a Temporary Full Time Platform Recs and Controls Administrator with an immediate starts after checks have been completed. This role will initially be for a 3 month period with the potential of this being further extended to February 2019 dependant on performance and behaviours.
This role focuses on the reconciliation and control of cash and assets. It is mandatory that the candidate has a good knowledge of the cash and asset reconciliation processes within a platform operation, which includes the technology, the associated regulations and the tax wrappers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Experience of running and maintaining core team processes: including daily and ad-hoc cash processing, cash issue investigation and payment input
* Taking responsibility for completion of team tasks within deadlines, while meeting both internal and external banking deadlines
* Experience of delivering excellent customer service, ideally within a platform or mutual funds environment
* Taking responsibility for own development to build knowledge of end to end processes; work towards IOC qualification if appropriate
* Carrying out quality checking and recommending changes to processes to improve the customer service experience.
* Understanding of the principles of Client Money regulations, rules and practices
* Strong grasp of banking and reconciliation solutions, tax wrappers and associated regulations
* Good knowledge of the platform market, competitors and platform investments
* Platform, SIPP and mutual fund knowledge desirable
* Already hold IOC/IAQ qualifications (or equivalent) or be willing to study for them
The candidate must also be able to demonstrate the below:
* Ability to work within a fast moving and challenging role
* Deliver a high level of customer service
* Meet strict deadlines
* Be a team player
* Strong numeracy skills and high attention to detail
Candidates must be able to pass a Credit, Criminal and Basic Disclosure check
Do you have the required skills and think this is the role for you? Get in touch!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age