Looking to develop a career with an award-winning business in the financial services industry? Our client could have just the opportunity for you.
Our client is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £39.8 billion and more than 164,500 clients. Their award-winning products include Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts. They have their head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London.
Our clients aim is to be to a market-leading provider of investment products and administration services in the execution-only and adviser markets.
Position: Reconciliation Administrator
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.15pm
Benefits: Staff bonus, matched pension contribution, study support scheme, onsite gym and more
About the role:
They are now seeking a number of Reconciliations Administrators to join their Cash and Stock Teams to ensure that all client asset positions are reconciled in accordance with company policy and FCA rules. Provide support to the Senior Administrator and Team Leader in order to develop processes and implement improvements.
- Reconciling nominee stock balances across multiple custodians and markets.
- Reconciling internal stock positions.
- Producing daily statistics detailing aged reconciliation discrepancies for investigation by operational teams.
- Producing daily short sales reports to highlight discrepancies in traded positions.
- Calculating daily stock shortfall funding value for review by the Team Leader.
- Reconciliation of client money bank accounts and Figaro ledger positions.
- Producing aged reconciliation break reports for investigation by operational teams.
- Completing the daily Client Money reconciliation required under the FCA CASS rules and calculating funding requirements.
- Ensure compliance with procedures at all times, with breaches / suspected breaches reported to Line Manager immediately.
- Support project implementations, fixes and upgrades through testing of software and assisting with the definition of processes and procedures.
- Co-operate with all other teams to ensure efficient operating processes and a positive client experience.
- Maintenance of processes and procedures in line with company standards.
- Maintain good working relations with your team and other teams, liaising as necessary to develop efficient and effective operating processes.
- Escalate outstanding issues to the Team Leader.
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by Team Leader / Manager.
- Conscientious and methodical approach to work.
- Logical mind-set Team player with positive approach.
- Ability to work to deadlines, at times unsupervised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good standard of relevant system knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Understand operational business processes.
- Awareness of operational risk principles within team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of reconciliation techniques and FCA CASS rules.
In return they will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role. There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and study support scheme which is part of their benefits package.
You can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, they have a great sense of pride in what they do and this is reflected in their strong guiding principles.
There is an active programme of social events throughout the year which are open to all employees.
You may have experience of the following: Reconciliations Administrator, Stock Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Cash Reconciliations Administrator, Settlements Administrator, Financial Services Administrator, Operations Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Financial Administration, Stocks, Excel etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.