We are looking for an experienced and professional Receptionist to join our client's team in Tottenham Court Road!
Job title: Receptionist
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months temporary
Working schedule: Part-time (Monday-Friday) 10am-2pm
Location: Tottenham Court Road
We are looking for a friendly Receptionist to join our client. Your role as Receptionist is to provide exceptional front of house and reception services to all guests. Your main duties will include, but not be subject to:
- Meet and greet visitors
- Guiding visitors to their meeting rooms etc.
- Responsible for Answering the inbound and outbound switchboard
- Responsible for answering emails including general admin- filling, scanning, copying etc.
- Support the HR Department with events- help set up and order props and things for the event.
- Hosting duties- filling drinks, cleaning areas, tending to people
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
- Coordinating with building facilities when needed, acting as a point of contact for the office
Required knowledge, experience, and skills
- Previous experience as a receptionist or office assistant
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Able to work under pressure and ensure accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Benefits of being a temporary associate via Adecco
- Weekly pay
- Contract of Employment
- Annual leave accrual
- Access to an exclusive employee benefit and discount portal
- Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'