We are currently seeking a professional and reliable Temporary Receptionist to join our team. This role involves working as a receptionist at various different companies in Hatfield on a temporary contract basis.
- Answering phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department
- Greeting visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
- Assisting with administrative tasks as needed
- Previous receptionist or customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Availability to work on a temporary contract basis
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys variety in their work and has a flexible schedule. If you are a reliable and professional individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'