£30,000 - £35,500
Receptionist vacancy in London at Financial consultancy within a very exclusive area needs customer service skills of the highest calibre . Excellent benefits including a large bonus, this opportunity involves a mixture of reception, administration as well as providing excellent customer services. Liaising with clients on a daily basis occasionally taking calls on a switchboard (however most have direct dials) If you have worked as either a corporate receptionist, OR 5* Hotel Receptionist OR have premium Cabin Crew airline experience then please apply. Welcoming clients using customer service skills, for the front desk, front of house as the main ambassador for this firm, also the organising of events. Welcoming clients & visitors using your excellent communication skills, liaising with people face to face to deliver that first-class guest services experience
Benefits include: GYM, PENSION, LARGE BONUS, PRIVATE HEALTH, PRIVATE DENTAL and more.
Front of House Recruitment is London's Executive Receptionist Specialist. CABIN CREW OR 5* HOTEL OR RECEPTIONISTS
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do and how essential this vacancy is for their image.
Main duties - with a high level of responsibility.
- Meeting and greeting clients & visitors in reception offering a warm welcome
- Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other departments and the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Booking in the catering for lunch/breakfast meetings
- Liaising with private clients and providing a 5* guest experience
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Occasionally taking and transferring calls on a switchboard,
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Having an eye for detail and occasionally doing floor walks - checking rooms are perfect each time.
Search "Receptionist Needed" for more information on our jobs
CANDIDATES: PLEASE DO NOT COLD-CALL OUR OFFICE - Unfortunately we simply aren't able to take any calls unless the candidate has been asked to call us specifically. We simply don't have the personnel to assist with cold-calls.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our corporate roles. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!
nd thank you!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'