An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join an international law firm, this role is based within the firms Exeter office.
As a receptionist for this dynamic and award-winning firm, you will work a varied and diverse role. You will meet and greet internal and external clients, ensuring a personalised service is delivered at all times.
This role would suit an individual who has experience working as a Receptionist/Front of House within legal or professional services.
Duties to include
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and redirecting to the appropriate person, ensuring all messages are recorded accurately and in a timely fashion
- Working closely with the Receptionists across other UK offices
- Make travel arrangements and bookings
- Delivering a quality professional reception service to the firm's clients, Partners, and employees at all times
- Maintenance of the reception area, ensuring it is kept presentable and tidy at all times
- for setting up telephone, conference calls and AV facilities
Benefits to include
- 25 days holidays plus the buy/sell scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye tests
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption leave
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Cash plan
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'