A great opportunity for a Temporary Receptionist to join a Housing Association on a temporary basis.
A Housing Association based in Central London.
The successful temporary Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Be the face of the organisation at the reception desk
- Responding to emails, answering the phone and booking rooms
- Deal with enquiries from visitors and staff
- Report any building issues including maintenance, cleaning or IT issues via the help-desk
- General ad-hoc duties
The successful temporary Receptionist will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position as well as within a similar environment.
- Be able to communicate in a clear, concise and polite manner.
- Have customer service relationship skills.
- Have excellent administration, time management and organisational skills
The successful Receptionist can expect an hourly rate between £13-14 per hour for a temporary role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'