The Receptionist at Maria Mallaband is part of the care team and as such will have some contact with residents. The Receptionist must maintain a friendly manner when working with or near Service Users, relatives and visitors. The reception area is ‘front of house’ for the Care Home and the duties of the receptionist are to ensure that residents, guests and all visitors to the Home are treated courteously and efficiently at all times.
The Receptionist must maintain confidentiality about all issues discussed in the office regarding residents, the Home and staff and must never discuss any of the issues outside of the Home.
We are only able to accept applicants who have the right to work in the uk and live within a commutable distance to the location of the job role.
• Photocopying documents
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner
• Greeting relatives and visiting professionals
• Other general administrative duties
In return, you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
• Simply Health – company funded, providing cashback for prescriptions, optical and dental costs 24/7 virtual GP access plus more for you and up to 4 children*
• Early Pay – Access to earned pay prior to payday
• Benefits platform – discounts across multiple retailers, leisure providers, hospitality etc.
• Pension Scheme with Nest
• Flexible working patterns
• Cycle to work scheme**
• Recommend a friend – up to £750
• Service recognition
• Training support and development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Wellbeing support
• Discounted gym membership
*Benefits require completion of a 12-week probationary period before they can be accessed.
**Benefit subject to deduction not taking colleague below National Living Wage
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'