Are you an experienced receptionist looking for a new role?
We are working with a well-established Law Firm in Whitley Bay, which has a rare opportunity for a receptionist to join the business.
As a Receptionist, you will be part of a fast-paced, growing business, providing front-of-house support.
* - Meeting and greeting clients into the office/walk-ins.
* - Answering a busy switchboard and directing calls
* - Providing a high level of customer service and a friendly approach.
* - Arranging appointments with Partners
* - Communicating with clients and customers on behalf of the fee earners
* - Booking meetings/rooms and arranging refreshments
* - Administrative support, including scanning/photocopying/post/taking payments.
Previous experience in a busy reception role is essential, as well as experience working in a professional client-facing environment.
The role is full-time office-based, 9 am-5 pm, with 1hr15 for lunch. They will consider a job share in the role, so part-time applicants are welcome—a salary of £22,000 per annum.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'