This is an exciting opportunity to join a commercial and residential real estate company as a receptionist in one of their estates!
* Welcoming and greeting clients, visitors, and vendors with an air of sophistication and professionalism
* Answering and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate estate personnel or departments
* Offering information, guidance, and assistance to clients and guests
* Scheduling and coordinating appointments and meetings, ensuring seamless estate operations
* Ensuring the reception area is impeccably organized and well-maintained
* Assisting with property administration, including data entry and document management
* Managing incoming and outgoing estate correspondence, parcels, and deliveries
* Collaborating with staff to ensure a seamless, high-end experience for all clients and guests
* Minimum 12 months in a hospitality or office based role
* Phone based experience
* Microsoft 365 experience
* Strong written and verbal communication
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'