As Receptionist, based in Wolverhampton, you will be ensuring that all visitors are greeted professionally and signposted to the correct department.
My client, based in Wolverhampton, is looking for a Receptionist on a permanent basis.
As Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Register new patients, scan documents onto our medical system, send letters to patients as necessary & photocopy notes and other information
- Make appointments for patients, applying understanding of patient confidentiality & attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer care to all patients
The successful Receptionist will have the following experience:
- Face-to-face customer service experience
- Clear communication skills (both written and verbal)
As Receptionist, you will be entitled to the following:
- Permanent contract
- £21,000 - £25,000
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Bupa Healthcare
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'