£33,000 - £37,000
Receptionist with Corporate Reception experience needed for Law Firm in the City, near Bank Tube. Working with two other Receptionists providing front of house and customer services at the highest levels liaising with senior partners and UHNW clientele. 5* experience working in another corporate firm would be ideal, as you would be representing the law firm as their ambassador: Bonus & Benefits. 35 hours a week. Private Health and Gym.
- ONLY Occasional switchboard (although very rarely) - answering incoming and screening telephone calls and forwarding messages
- Meeting and greeting in a warm, friendly manner to clients, staff and visitors
- Utilising the meeting room calendar / meeting room software
- Setting up conference calls
- Overseeing the catering team who are setting up/clearing meeting rooms ensuring that the cleaning teams have kept the space tidy at all times
- Booking lunches, liaising with hospitality teams for drinks and lunches for guests
- Keeping check on office supplies and ordering if necessary
- General administration (photocopy, fax, scanning)
- Sorting and distributing post daily and ordering couriers
- Assisting PAs and Directors where possible
- Booking Travel and Accommodation
- Other ad hoc duties as requested from time to time
- Previous Cabin Crew & FOH/Reception experience
- Wonderful communication and administration skills
- Able to successfully communicate at the highest level
- Ability to prioritise and have attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent telephone manner, well presented and polite
- A team player
- Knowledge of MS Office
Search "Receptionist Needed" for more information on our jobs
CANDIDATES: PLEASE DO NOT COLD-CALL OUR OFFICE - Unfortunately we simply aren't able to take any calls unless the candidate has been asked to call us specifically. We simply don't have the personnel to assist with cold-calls.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our corporate roles. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'