Up to £23k | Exeter Office Based | Generous Benefits package
Our client, A leading law firm within Exeter has a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join their team. The company offer generous benefits including, two discretionary bonus schemes, the performance-related bonus which is paid in August for the previous tax year and the Christmas bonus which is paid in December for the calendar year.
- First point of contact for clients, partners and employees
- Organising calls, conference calls and AV facilities
- Maintaining the Reception area, ensuring it is smart, professional and welcoming
- Organising the meeting rooms
- Assist in the general office admin as required
- Relevant Receptionist experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic and flexible - a positive and proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Holiday Entitlement - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Buy or Sell Holiday buy/sell
- Bonus schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
If you are an experienced Receptionist with office-based experience, we would love to hear from you!
Recruitment Consultant: Georgia Parkhouse
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'