An exciting position has become available for a full-time Receptionist based in Ipswich, Suffolk. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate would be required to work 38 hours a week, worked over 4 days, plus a one in three Saturday mornings with time-off in lieu. There will also be a requirement to work some weekends at the Woodbridge surgery.
- Candidate should be enthusiastic and customer focussed.
- Be confident and possess professional customer service skills.
- Previous experience as a veterinary receptionist or in customer services.
- Telephone answering & general reception duties.
- Being courteous & efficient to clients & colleagues at all times.
- Reception duties for general public enquiries.
- Dispensing of medications under direction of Veterinary Surgeon.
- Computer updates for case histories, appointments and payments.
- Handling of money.
- Sending vaccination reminders.
- Typing referral letters.
- Promotional offers.
- Keeping the reception area tidy, changing displays, posters etc.
- Keeping work station clean and tidy.
- Ordering and replenishing stock.
- Annual stock taking.
- General cleaning duties.
Our client is a long established, independent, busy veterinary practice with a strong reputation for providing friendly and high-quality veterinary care. They have an excellent team of vets, nurses and receptionists who are dedicated and committed to providing the highest standard of care to clients and their animals. The practice consists of four well equipped surgeries conveniently covering Woodbridge, Ipswich, Felixstowe and Rendlesham.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Receptionist, Customer Service, Reception Duties, General Public Enquiries, Medication, Veterinary surgeon, Case Histories, Appointments, Payments, Money Handling, Stock Management, Cleaning Duties.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'