Receptionist - for another City law firm, London - Company Receptionists or Hotel Receptionists or Ex-Cabin Crew high end financial firm liaising with VIP clients, C-Suite and UHNW individuals. Welcoming guests using your customer service skills, managing the front desk, and acting as a fantastic front of house ambassador. Occasional switchboard & administration duties, if quiet, booking travel and accomodation for senior staff and organising events. Welcoming UHNW clients & visitors using your excellent communication skills, liaising with clients face to face to deliver that first-class guest services experience
Benefits include: GYM, PENSION, LARGE BONUS, PRIVATE HEALTH, PRIVATE DENTAL and more.
Front of House Recruitment is London's Executive Receptionist Specialist. CABIN CREW OR 5* HOTEL OR RECEPTIONISTS
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do and how essential this vacancy is for their image.
Main duties - with a high level of responsibility.
- Meeting and greeting clients & visitors in reception offering a warm welcome
- Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Liaising with other departments and the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Booking in the catering for lunch/breakfast meetings
- Liaising with private clients and providing a 5* guest experience
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Occasionally taking and transferring calls on a switchboard,
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Having an eye for detail and ocassionally doing floor walks - checking rooms are perfect each time.
Search "Receptionist Needed" for more information on our jobs
CANDIDATES: PLEASE DO NOT COLD-CALL OUR OFFICE - Unfortunately we simply aren't able to take any calls unless the candidate has been asked to call us specifically. We simply don't have the personnel to assist with cold-calls.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our corporate roles. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'