Juice requires a confident and enthusiastic Receptionist to work within a busy office in Horfield.
This will be a varied role working with a close knit and friendly team.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls and take messages
- Meet and greet visitors
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
You will also assist the Project Manager with a range of duties which include;
- Call customers to arrange service appointments for inspections (no sales)
- Scheduling diaries for field agents
- Dealing with queries and general administration
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills;
- Confident and articulate telephone manner
- Strong background in reception, customer service and/or administration
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent computer literacy including Excel and be able to pick up new systems quickly
Full time, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
9:00am - 5:30pm
Due to the location, a car owner would be beneficial but there are good transport links.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start immediately with the view of this becoming a permanent position after 12 weeks.
If you are available immediately and keen to find out more, please send us your CV today!
- Customer Service
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'