Are you an experienced Receptionist or Office Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
If so, please apply below:
Page Group are partnered with a leading Professional Services organisation based in Cardiff to recruit a Receptionist / Office Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
They are a close knit staff force of 30 employees and have a reputation for excellent staff retention (average tenure over 10 years)
The role will be based in North Cardiff and be office based, Monday to Friday business hours.
Starting salary between £22,000 to £25,500 depending on experience.
- First point of contact for potential clients and existing clients
- Quickly establishing the client's needs and referring them to the correct individual
- Front of house and the 'face of the business'
- Booking meeting rooms and scheduling diaries
- Responding to email enquiries
- Assisting with general office administration duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a professional services organisation (i.e law firm, accountancy practice)
- Previous office administration and/or receptionist experience
- Professionalism and pride in their work
- Organisational skills (ideally with diary management experience)
- Effective communication skills
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Receptionist / Office Administrator.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'