Are you an experienced receptionist or someone who wants to work in a receptionist capacity for a reputable, professional organisation? If so, you might like to know more about our client.
They are a UK market leader in business services with Head Office based in City Centre Manchester.
Their reception environment is beautiful and their location very prestigious. With an enviable reputation and consistent growth they are a very stable organisation to work for and offer exceptional benefits to their employees.
This position is to join their team of two other receptionists and to support the business activities.
Whilst we are coming out of lockdown and offices are opening up again, the role will consist of days in the office and a few days working from home (all equipment provided). Please do consider this before applying as you will need to be comfortable working remote for a while.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Answer incoming calls in a polite and courteous manner
- Determine purpose of callers and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department using a computerised system
- Take messages/transfers calls to voicemail
- Take calls for other subsidiaries within the business
- Ensure accurate and relevant information is taken before putting calls through to end user
- Welcome and announce visitors
- Provide Visitor Declaration form during Covid pandemic
- Ensure clear and smart Reception area
- Organise meeting rooms daily and ensure that they are ready for use
- Control meeting room bookings through reception diary and coordinate/order refreshments as and when needed
- Opening and distribute incoming post
- Prepare and send out outgoing post
- General duties associate with busy reception area
We are looking for:
- Previous experience of reception work in a corporate/professional services/business services environment
- Friendly and welcoming nature
- A good telephone manner
- Confident in general office administration tasks
- Experience using Microsoft office (word, excel and outlook)
- Someone who can deal with very busy as well as very quiet times
- Someone who really enjoys the role of receptionist and is happy to maintain a career in this field
In return you can expect:
- £18.5k-£19.5k salary
- 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years’ service to max of 26 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
- 75% Critical Illness Cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Uniform provided
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV using the link or call Rachel on: (phone number removed), quoting reference number: 2992 and where you saw the job advertised.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE 'JOB ALERTS’ ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX, OR 'LIKE’ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED
- Business Services
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'