Our client currently has a Receptionist role available in Manchester (M12)!
They are recruiting to hire a friendly, skilled receptionist for their Manchester office. The role of Receptionist will be a core member of the Administration team responsible for being the face of the company at front of house, treating clients with a 5* service and assisting with the role of Office Manager to expand on your current skills. The position will require managing of general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently.
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls efficiently and transferring to the relevant person
- Books meeting rooms
- Provides administrative support for the directors as needed such as scanning, printing, filing, photocopying
- Typing letters/reports, creating spreadsheets
- Ordering goods (i.e. stationery, furniture etc.)
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Arranging refreshments and lunches as and when required
- Opening incoming post, dating and sorting into relevant piles
- Franking all outgoing post
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Good Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written
- Exceptional Organisation Skills
- Professional Telephone Manner
- Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality
- Ability to Prioritize
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Eagerness, efficiency and willingness to learn and go the extra mile when required
- Salary: 18,000 – 20,000 (dependent on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
- Holidays: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Contract type: Temporary, could lead into a permanent position
About the Company:
Our client is a real estate investment and development company. They have three main offices based in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
If you think you are suitable for this Receptionist role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'