LAH provide front of house receptionists for commercial properties, working with Landlords, Investors and Property Management Companies.
We are looking to recruit a part time front of house receptionist, working part time on a job share basis, 2.5 days each week.
You should be immaculately presented and have previous reception experience. The building is located on an established business park on the outskirts of Uxbridge.
The building is partly occupied but still being marketed to attract additional businesses. You need to be proactive in this transition stage and self motivated to manage your own time. You will provide a front of house reception service which will include:
- meeting and greeting all visitors to the building to ensure a warm welcome.
- managing deliveries, including couriers and post
- managing contractors and ensure any maintenance issues are reported and managed to resolution.
- provide support for the local the letting agents who are marketing the office space ensuring the building is looking pristine
- You will also develop a good understanding of the local area and develop a local amenities information file
- You will assist the Park Marketing team by communicating and supporting a range of added value /concierge initiatives ie local business offers for tenants/ dry cleaning pick -up/ car valet/bike clinic/ yoga & fitness etc
- You will previously have worked in a front of house reception role or customer service, marketing or sales environment.
- You will be personable and proactive with a confident manner and able to deliver impeccable customer service.
- You will be proactive and self motivated
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and be PC literate and confident using Microsoft Office (email, word, excel)
- You will be flexible to cover for sickness and holidays
- You will be able to start in May
No weekends. There is free parking at the building.
Wednesday 1.00pm- 5.30pm. Thursday and Friday 8.30am- 5.30pm
2.5 days pw (22.5 hours pw) £12694.50 (£10.85ph)
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Friendly Personality
- Pc Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'