Our client is recruiting for a new opportunity for a Receptionist, to work in a modern and growing orthodontic practice, with a great atmosphere and a great team.
The role is full time, working along side their team of receptionists in Wimbledon, Monday to Friday (with the occasional Saturday to help cover annual leave).
What you’ll do:
- Perform a high quality reception and administration service to ensure patient satisfaction
- Deliver an excellent patient experience including patient enquiries, telephone calls, receiving and managing patient arrivals and booking of appointments
- Keep patient records and reminders up to date
- Prepare patient records and day sheets for each orthodontist or therapist
- Collect and record patient payments and pursue any debts in accordance with the practice payments policy
- Liaise with dental laboratories, suppliers and other organisations as required, keeping records of laboratory work in and out
- Manage the sales of dental sundries to patients and ensure patients are provided with the opportunity to buy sundries when they leave the practice
- Provide maximum contribution to practice efficiency, effectiveness and profitability in line with the GDC guidelines and practice policies
- Liaise with the practice manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions
What you’ve done:
- Ideally have at least 1 years experience in a busy reception/customer facing environment
What you’ve got:
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate with accurate data inputting skills
- Diversity & cultural awareness
- Organised with excellent time management capability
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary around £23-25k per annum, dependant on experience
- Fun, collaborative working environment
- Professional development opportunities
This is a 3 surgery Orthodontic practice, located in South London/Surrey. They ask that you are flexible and able to cover at other practices as and when required.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact. The successful applicant will undergo a DBS check, and must have the right to work in the UK.
The Company celebrates and values diversity and is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages connection, collaboration, and creativity. We strive to hire, develop and retain the most talented people from different backgrounds, who bring unique views and skills to our team, and as a result are inspired to reach and do amazing work every day. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'