We are recruiting for a Receptionist in Telford with our well established client. Your role will be to assist the team with all Receptionist and administrative requirements to ensure the effective and efficient running of the office.
As a Receptionist you will need to have/be:
- Experience of working as a Receptionist or similar administration role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages inclusive of Excel
- Willingness to undertake necessary training to increase flexibility
- Ability to respond courteously on routine matters via telephone and in person
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Efficiency and organisational skills to carry out a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Good time-keeping skills
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Working Hours: 8.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
- Duration: Temporary ongoing
Role of a Receptionist:
- Providing administrative and clerical support to departments as and when required; Word processing, filing, managing emails and scanning paperwork
- Responding and handling telephone calls, being the first point of contact. Using the switchboard when necessary
- Responding to office reception visitors, Logging in and out. Access Control. Reception Office presentation
- Meeting rooms arrangement and presentation. Ensuring visitors meet hospitality arrangements
- Dealing with post receipts, sorting and distribution. Responsible for outgoing post franking.
Benefits of working as a Receptionist:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in this position please click Apply!
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Strong Organisation Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'