We are working with a reputable car dealership looking to engage a temporary receptionist for flexible holiday cover throughout May. The position would really suit someone confident to speak to members of the public face to face and answer / transfer volume telephone calls. The work is based in Warrington and has excellent transport links. The receptionist role is paid at £8.91ph and will be working in a lovely environment, training will be provided.
About the role:
· Meeting and greeting customers into the dealership
· Answering a busy switchboard, passing calls to relevant people and taking messages
· Offering excellent customer service
· Liaising with internal departments
Essential skills and experience:
· Must have pervious reception experience, ideally within a car dealership, however this is not essential
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent telephone manner and happy to deal with volume calls
· Available for ad hoc shifts between the hours of 8am to 8pm through out the week and between the hours of 9am and 6pm at the weekends
· Ideally you will be a positive and adaptable person who is confident to interact with customers both face to face and over the telephone
· Weekly pay and flexible hours / shifts
· Working hours offered will be between the hours of 8am and 8pm Mon to Fri and between 9am and 6pm at the weekends
· Hourly rate of £8.91 per hour
· Close to major transport links and located near to Manchester
· Full training provided
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'