Are you an experienced receptionist?
Can you work flexible hours Monday - Friday?
Then read on!
Full-time hours per week to cover:
Monday 8.00 - 18.00
Tuesday 10.00 -20.00
Wednesday 8.00 - 12.00
Thursday 8.00 - 18.00
Friday 12.00 - 20.00
Our client is a busy veterinary practice who are looking for a Receptionist. They require receptionists to have the flexibility to work various shifts during surgery hours:
This varied customer facing role will be the first point of contact for all customers and the successful Receptionist will be responsible for providing reception, admin and customer services both face to face and on the telephone.
You will also be required to:
- Provide clients with information to aid in the care of their pets under veterinary guidance.
- Undertake all elements of cash handling, including taking cash and card payments and cashing up.
- Protect customer confidentiality and build a relationship of trust.
- Deal with patient requests and update patient records
- Undertake administrative tasks
- To take an enthusiastic role within the team to provide the best possible customer experience.
Receptionist experience is not essential, but excellent customer service & administration skills are vital, along with:
- The ability to engage both verbally and written
- High attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
- Reliable, empathetic, self-motivated team player
- Enthusiastic and good work ethic
Must have a full driving licence.
How to apply for the Receptionist role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Receptionist job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Admin, Administrator, HR Administration, Office Assistant, Administration Full Time, Administration Support, Administrator Receptionist, Receptionist, Full Time, clerical officer,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'