A fabulous opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join a well-established company. Due to recent success the business is currently experiencing a period of growth and expansion.
Working in a very pleasant, modern office environment the duties of the Receptionist will include the following duties:
- First point of contact, responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office.
- Answering phones, taking messages,
- Assist with administrative tasks copying, scanning, faxing where needed
- Issue visitor passes
- Organise refreshments for visitors
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Frank and organising all out going post
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
- Preparing training rooms
- Keep reception area clean and tidy
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist
- Great communication skills (written & verbal)
- Well presented, friendly and professional demeanour
- Excellent IT Skills (Word & Excel)
- Hours 8:00am-5pm Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch)
- Free on site Car-parking
- Happy, friendly office environment
- Opportunity to progress
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'