An exciting opportunity for pro-active receptionist with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Melton Constable
Salary: £9.09 per hour
Hours: Full time (40 per hour week), permanent. 9am-5pm
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays pro rata, benefits scheme offering discounts and cashback at high street shops and major supermarkets, gyms etc., Free confidential access to 24hr assistance program for counselling, advice and support outstanding training opportunities, development and career progression, opportunities to gain recognised qualifications, free DBS screening, flexible working, £400 refer a friend scheme, Cycle2work Scheme, access to GP online, and life insurance
About the role:
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a Care Centre, as a Receptionist. You will support the Service and provide efficient and professional reception for the home and general administrative support as and when required.
At the centre they design and deliver personalised packages of care and support to meet the individual needs and aspirations of every person supported. Supporting each person to live life to the full and access the opportunities and activities open to everyone in the community.
Every day will bring something new but your day to day role will involve:
- First point of contact to meet and greet clients and staff
- Covering the reception area, keeping it clean and tidy at all times
- Take clear and concise messages, answering calls politely, quickly and efficiently and communicating these promptly and accurately
- Maintain stationery stocks and oversee the ordering of new supplies
- Ensuring the office is in good standard, and reporting any issues to management
- Provide ad hoc admin support to the Service Manager as required
- Receive and distribute post on a daily basis and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers
- Update internal telephone records of staff contact numbers and job titles
- Arrange maintenance visits and logging the duration thereof
As Receptionist you will need to have had previous experience within a similar role, as well as bringing with you the following skills and experience:
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly manner with a polite telephone voice
- Efficient and punctual
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- To be assertive and confident
Given the location you will be required to have your own transport or the ability to get to and from the workplace.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Front of House, Front Desk Receptionist, Front Office Coordinator, Front Desk, Front of House Team Member, Reception Administrator, Head Receptionist, etc
- Front of House
- Front Desk
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Front of House Team Member
- Front Office Coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'