JR are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist for a fast growing business in Long Eaton.
This is really exciting time to be joining this business, so, if you are an enthusiastic and accomplished Receptionist with extensive administrative experience, looking to work with a motivated team and grow with the company then this could be the role for you!
- Take incoming calls and direct to the appropriate person/department
- Welcome visitors and taking necessary documentation to check them onto site
- Enter information onto CRM systems and update customer record
- Update new stock onto the company website
- Provide detailed reports from website information when required
- Manage online web chat
- Sort through mail and accept deliveries from couriers
- Book meeting rooms and provide beverages
- Adhoc administrative tasks required by the MD such as travel bookings and meeting room management
Ideal experience and skills
- Able to offer a high level of customer service
- Solid Front of House/Reception experience
- Strong communications skills
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- A good eye for detail
- Able to use initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
This is a full time permanent opportunity.
Monday to Friday & every other Saturday
JR are recruiting this role on behalf of their client, if you feel this is the opportunity for you, please do apply!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'