£18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
An established law firm is keen to recruit an experienced Receptionist to be responsible for the delivery of the firms front of house service. The company is a progressive and forward-thinking law firm that prides themselves in developing the careers of their employees.
- Answering and transferring calls in a professional manner
- Taking messages
- Meeting and greeting
- Maintaining the reception area
- Postal duties
- You will have experience of working in a reception role wither with a legal or professional services company
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- A friendly and personable demeanour
- A collaborative team player
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
- Professional Services
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'