Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting for a full-time school Receptionist to work in a large mixed Secondary mainstream school in Hackney. They require an experienced Administrator that can hit the ground running ASAP until the end of the academic year. You will need to have experience working with SIMS and also be first aid trained.
The hours are 8.15am - 4PM, term time only. Rate: £10-12.00 per hour.
- Greet Visitors, Parents, and Students. School Receptionists answer phone calls, greet visitors and provide information to parentsand students. ...
- Facilitate CommunicationWithin the School. ...
- Keep Records. ...
- Schedule Meetings. ...
- Administer medication to pupils
- handling correspondence
- organising and servicing committee and academic board meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes etc)
- researching and writing reports
- preparing statistics and handling data, such as attendance figures
- processing invoices
- purchasing equipment/other goods
- liaising with potential students, other institutions, government departments and external organisations
- helping with course approval and evaluation activities
- formulating and implementing regulations/policies
- timetabling and planning events
- administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities
The school is large mixed Secondary School in Hackney. The school has recently benefitted from a large investment in its buildings and landscaping and now has superb facilities, really making this a great place to work. The school faulty really work together and have a sense of pride for their school.
First Aid trained
Solid experience working as a Receptionist in a similar environment
Knowledge of SIMS packages
Excellent telephone manner
Personable and professional.
To join us and be successful in this School Administrator role you will need to provide the following:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as School Administrator in Hackney Or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on /
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'