A Comprehensive Welsh School in the Cardiff area are looking for a fluent Welsh Speaking Receptionist to join their successful Administration team.
Are you a dedicated and competent individual who is interested in working in a school environment?
Salary: £9.50 per hour + Holiday pay
Contract Type: Temporary ongoing
Shifts: 8.00am-4.00pm (Monday -Friday)
Covid19 update – The receptionist role will still be needed whether the school is closed or not
Key Skills Needed:
- Must be fluent in Welsh
- Self-initiative and strong people skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- IT literate - Including Computer, printer/scanner etc
- A hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
- The ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- A high degree of flexibility
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Strong administration skills
Full training on school systems and processes will be given.
Fluent Welsh speaker is required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below today so your application can be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'