Digital Receptionist (working from home)
40 hour per week
£8.20 - £8.72 per hour
Tate are currently recruiting for a leading car dealership, based in Leicester, for some Digital Receptionists, due to start on 1st March.
This role is home based, so candidates are required to have their own workspace and access to reliable internet (not a mobile hotspot). Computer equipment will be provided, but you will need to be able to collect it from LE19. Therefore, local Leicester candidates are preferable due to proximity to the office.
This is a temporary to permanent role, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday plus the occasional Saturday (1 in 3).
Ideally candidates will have relevant reception experience or be able to demonstrate they have transferable skills suitable for a telephone-based role.
Due to the nature of this role, we are also looking for candidates with strong customer service, administration and IT skills, able to adapt quickly to new systems.
Key accountabilities will include:
· To answer all incoming calls in a timely, professional and confident manner.
· Ensure correct qualification of customer needs and transfer of call to the correct person/department.
· To take clear messages and deliver them in an efficient way if the member of staff/department is unavailable.
· To build an ongoing rapport with all colleagues and customers.
· To maintain communication with your team members to ensure there is adequate cover throughout the day.
· To carry out ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
· To maintain a high standard of personal appearance during any visits to site and whilst attending sessions on Zoom/MS Teams calls etc.
· To ensure attendance at Zoom meetings and maintaining engagement through use of the camera facility at all times.
· To attend training courses as deemed necessary.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'